Situated next to one of Benidorm's biggest attractions, Terra Mitica theme park, the newly built Grand Luxor Hotel is a modern hotel with a tranquil feel. With sleek and stylish rooms, a great pool area and a lovely terrace with sweeping views of Benidorm, the hotel is ideal for families wanting to be close to the theme park. When you stay at the hotel, unlimited entries to the parks are included: Terra Mitica, Aqualandia and Mundomar.
THE GRAND LUXOR HOTEL
- Newly built hotel, 4* Superior.
- 300 spacious rooms and suites.
- Exclusive concept: Leisure and Relaxation in the same complex.
- The only hotel with direct access to a theme park.
- Free and unlimited access to 4 theme parks during their opening seasons.
- 4 outdoor pools including 2 for the kids, sun terrace with Balinese beds and pool-bar.
- Exquisite gastronomy in the buffet restaurant.
- Spacious terraces, gaze over the Mediterranean Sea from a unique perspective.
- Entertainment areas designed for children: Mini-Club, Kids pool, Mini-Golf and Kids activities program.
- Wellbeing spaces: Spa, Treatments, Beauty Center and Gym.
- Free parking and Wifi.
4 THEME AND WATERPARKS: Free and unlimited access to the Parks during their opening seasons*.
- Terra Mítica and Iberia Park: The theme park will transport you directly to the history of Greece, Egypt, Rome, Iberia and her Islands. All main rides have a smaller version for the children. Enjoy the finest days of summer, with shows and rides to excite and fascinate you, whilst taking your adrenaline to new limits.
- Aqualandia: Spain´s first-ever waterpark, in a beautiful natural setting, with great water rides for all ages and tastes, gardens with vegetation typical of the zone and a whole host of extra services await for you.
- MundoMar: A family day full of nature. The park has different species of mammals, birds and reptiles, complemented by different shows.
*Opening times depending on the Park, please visit website for more information.
From 15/05/2020 to30/06/2022 Due to the pandemic, many accommodation and service providers may implement processes and policies to help protect the safety of all of us. This may result in the unavailability or changes in certain services and amenities that are normally available from them. More info here https://cutt.ly/MT8BJcv